Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Simply amazing

Wow. This is one of the single most amazing animations I have ever seen.
It's so creative, too! I love your renditions of the applications and how they would be if they could come to life.
I love the idea of this, period.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Crazy Bum Crazy Bum

Er..

The song is Axel F. It isn't BY axel F, it's BY Crazy Frog.

And no, I don't hate that song. It's the best song in the world.

And it's pretty much....slugs...

Pokemon Blood Red Pokemon Blood Red

I love these

They're really funny. This one started to go a little too fast, but I hope you don't stop making them!

Ignorance is Bliss Ignorance is Bliss

Awesome.

This was one of the best things I've ever seen. I love your drawing style, it's so smooth. I'm just kind of confused about what Bowser is trying to convince Peach of....and what it has to do with Luigi and Mario...eh, whatever.

But it was crazy. Definately my #1 favorite. I wish there were more music videos like this.

GEOWeasel Pilot Ep Part 1 GEOWeasel Pilot Ep Part 1

Great

It's cool to see how far you've come. You've improved a lot since this time, and you're still improving beyond that!
This wasn't one of the best things you've made, but great for a pilot, and I enjoyed watching it.

Mario Brothers - Part V Mario Brothers - Part V

The Final Crazy

Wow.
I never expected it to end that way. Very surprising.
Great series you had here, great ending. Hope whatever you do next is just as good, or better! Everything this could have been, it was! I have no bad remarks.

Mario Brothers - Part IV Mario Brothers - Part IV

Crazy IV

It's good to finally see the Mushroom retainers actually taking some action for once! You get a 10 for humor because I cracked up when Toad was all serious, saying "Our time is precious, and you waste it." And then he..jumped on him. And he just fell. I dunno, I thought it was funny.

Can't wait to see the last one!

Mario Brothers - Part III Mario Brothers - Part III

Crazy III

Another great episode of a great series.
I liked the emotion of this one. Very touching.

Mario Brothers - Part II Mario Brothers - Part II

Crazy II

Another excellent one, the drama of this series keeps me on the edge of my seat. I love it! Just not that sprite of the princess...*shudders*

Definately one of my favorites.

Mario Brothers - Part I Mario Brothers - Part I

Crazy

This was awesome, one of the first movies I ever saw here, and I still love it! Very dramatic, very good.